Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Template Freebie #10

Working my way through my Disney albums.  Here's a page I did for my Hollywood Studios pix.  I've converted it to a template for you below.



Click the template image to download it free. It will be delivered as a layered PSD template within a zip file.

You can also download PNG images here.

Let me know if you have any problems with it or need help with it.
If you need it in a different format, just drop me a note. I'll see what I can do :)
I hope you enjoy it!


Original Layout Credits:
Starlight Mini Kit
Felt Board Friends: Oh Snap!
Subtle Whites Paper Pack
Hang Its!
Flitter Kit


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great template Sara.

    Love,
    Saar (the one from Mouse Scrappers) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love this template. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete